Gordon and Durward
Gordon and Durward was started in 1925, the name originating from the founders Mr & Mrs Durward, Mrs Durward having the Maiden name of Gordon. They sold to George and Daisy Anderson in 1947.
George was known locally as Sweetie Geordie, the business continued under the careful eye of the Anderson’s son John and his wife Pamela until they retired in 1989.
The Donaldson's ,a well known Crieff family, then bought the business. Previously owning Donaldson’s Garage and Donaldson’s Oil, they moved their expertise to traditional Scottish sweets. more...