Spelt is an ancient grain which was cultivated by earlier civilisations such as Mesopotamia in the Middle East around 9,000 years ago. In Britain, it is first known to have existed as a main crop in 2,000 BC. Unlike common wheat, spelt has not been hybridised or chemically altered.
Our Spelt Experience Box is the perfect gift for the baker wanting to get started with this ancient grain. Each box contains one each of:
- Spelt recipe book, by Roger Saul the Champion of British Spelt
- 1 kg bag of Organic White Spelt flour
- 1 kg bag of Bakers Blend, organic whole grain (60%) and white spelt (40%) flour
- 1 kg bag of organic spelt; Emmer and Einkorn heritage flour blend
- A box of organic spelt Millers Muesli.
This is a great way to experience spelt and is a great gift for bakers. All Flours have a best before date well after Christmas 2020.
Available in limited numbers, flour may vary as we create more boxes.
Click here to view all spelt products in our online store.